Freebie Friday - Take Home Folder Template

T.G.I.F......

I'm here to share a little freebie love. I created these cute editable homework folder inserts to put in the clear pocket of my students' take home folders.  

If you want to grab them for your class, just make enough copies the template in PowerPoint and type your student's names at the top of each one.

Click HERE for the freebie.  

Look how adorable they turned out!



I know most of you are way past needing take home folder templates, but hey, maybe you'll want to pin it for next year!  

I know I'm constantly pinning ideas in my Back To School pinterest board, even in December.  LOL

Sorry so short & sweet today, I'm off to the couch to watch Teen Beach Movie with my daughter for the 60th time.  Well it's her 60th time, my first.  She's been bugging and bugging and I am a sucker for a good musical.  Hopefully I can stay awake.  This back to school thing is tiring me right out.  I'm looking forward to this weekend to catch up on lots of things, sleep being one of them. :)

What are you looking forward to catching up on??????

No comments

Post a Comment